jeudi 29 juillet 2010

This blog is back on track !

After several months of inactivity, I've finally decided to update this blog : I've removed all the dead links and replaced most of them by new links. I couldn't bother to re-upload the A Camp DVD and the NerveWrecking film again, because it's simply too huge and takes days.

New stuff coming soon, hopefully !

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there,

Theanks a lot for your effort, I love this Page : )

Can't find any Mailadress here, so where can I send contributions to the Page?

I'm actually uploading 9 Tracks from the A Camp-Show in Hamburg from last year...

If interested, let me know..

Anonyme a dit…

Please reply here in comments, where I can send contributions..

Else, I will provide the Link here..

-resistent

Yann a dit…

Hi,

You can send me links at this address : c a r d i f a n @ m a g e o s . c o m (without the spaces, of course :))

I think I was the one who originally uploaded the 9 tracks from A Camp in Hamburg, actually, but once the link had gone dead I couldn't bother re-uploading it, so thanks in advance if you do it :)

Anonyme a dit…

Well - I don'T think that you originally uploaded my Videos, but maybe you are the one who got them from my YouTube-Account ; )

I'm not sure if I have released all of them before, but these are my own made Clips...

Will upload them soon..